Photo: Instar Images
Yesterday, Miranda Kerr was spotted wearing a perfect fall ensemble in New York City. With an elegant blush-coloured coat layered over an ivory pussybow blouse, the 34-year-old Australian model was a gorgeous sight. For a finishing touch, Kerr paired her look with classic skinny denim and timeless accessories. If you’re wondering how to steal her outfit of the day this weekend, here’s how to master her street style right now.
1) Elizabeth and James Aaron Oversized Trench Coat, $593: We are liking the pale pink hue of this lightweight trench. With its contrasting dark buttons, tie belt and delicate pleats, the three-quarter length topper can bring a subtle hint of colour to an otherwise neutral look.
2) Tahari ASL Tie-Neck Blouse, $88: With its knotted tie neck, this sharp white blouse captures the season’s reigning trend of the pussybow neckline. The fitted cut and buttoned long sleeves also add a feminine, demure effect.
3) Levi’s Women’s Slimming Skinny Jean, $80: Try balancing out the more formal look of a trench coat and ladylike blouse with denim. These skinny jeans from Levi’s feature whiskering and a slightly faded medium wash.
4) Nine West Aleksei Perforated Convertible Crossbody, $30: Channel Kerr’s model off duty approach to accessorizing with this white faux leather purse. The perforated accents, scalloped edges and crossbody strap finish off the design.
5) Express Tortoiseshell Cat Eye Sunglasses, $30: Keep the September sun out of your eyes with a pair of oversized cat eye shades. These tortoiseshell sunglasses make a splash with their edgy pattern and dark tinted lenses.