15 Questions with Heather Hershkowitz. Model, mechanic and contestant of Ms. Megaverse Vermont USA leading to the 2018 TV show & competition in Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- I usually wake up at…
- 5:30. Early bird gets the worm!
- I would never leave my home without…
- Telling my fiancé and dogs that I love them.
- My beauty essentials include…
- Mascara and foundation
- My biggest fashion pet peeve is…
- I hate bra straps that don’t go with the proper top. If you wear a tube top, wear a strapless bra. If you have a racer back shirt, then wear a racer back bra. If it’s an open back, then wear either the sticky bras or none at all.
- My favorite travel snack is…
- Bite sized apple cinnamon rice cakes or fruit snacks
- The last thing I Googled was…
- How to properly hone an engine cylinder. I hadn’t don’t that in about 5 years so I wanted to make sure I wasn’t forgetting anything.
- If my days had one extra hour…
- It still wouldn’t be enough. But, I would use that hour to help keep up on house chores.
- On a typical Saturday night I…
it with my fiancé in the garage building cars. Every now and then I go
out with friends, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so going out is
always an event
- The article of clothing I’m currently wearing most…
- Annoys me. Hahaha I don’t like wearing underwear unless I have to
- My biggest fashion regret is…
- Spending most of my money on car parts. I have a very simplistic style
- When I’m stressed I…
play in the garage. Or if I haven’t gone hiking with my dogs recently, I
take them. Nothing makes me happier than being in the company of happy
dogs, whether they’re mine or not.
- What I love most about my country is…
big it is. You can travel, literally for days and not have to use a
passport. And it’s especially awesome because of all the different
climates we have, desert, tropics, grass lands, mountains, everything!
- The best advice I ever got…
that complacency is the number one killer. Once you let your guard
down, even if it is a job you have done for decades, you’re bound to
make a mistake. And some mistakes are very unforgiving. I have applied
this to every aspect of my life.
- If I could meet anyone living or dead it would be…
Monroe. She said something that fits my life goals perfectly! “I don’t
mind living in a man’s world as long as I can be a woman in it”
- My favorite place to shop is…
I’ve always had a skate/snow/surf style (I grew up in Lake Tahoe) and
have found that with a simple shoe change, it can change the entire
effect and feel of an outfit.